Dyce Energy is a UK Utility provider. We offer simple fixed price energy tariffs for our business customers across England Scotland and Wales. We offer competitive prices and easy to use energy plans. We are committed to providing businesses with the highest level of service and access of information to enable them to benefit from our online energy tools.
We work hard because we believe in what we do, we care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers. We want to hear from applicants with a ‘can do attitude’, those who take pride in their work. We support personal growth and recognise hard work with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Our team is bursting with energy, and we hope that you’ve got what it takes to join us!
To Commence: February /March 2024
Reporting to: Operations Team Leader / Operations Manager
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Working Week: 37.5 hrs.
Location: Head office based in Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
Salary: from £21,030 to £23,500 full time DOE
Holiday Allowance: 25 + Bank Holidays, rising to 27 after continuous service, full time (pro rata for part time)
- Life Insurance Plan*
- Health Care Cash Plan*
- Company Pension
- One Lieu Day per Month**
- Free Half Day Birthday Holiday
- Regular Team Events
- Training for future development
*Subject to 3 months employment **Conditions apply
We are looking for an Operations Administrator to join our forward-thinking team. The role will be based in Wath Upon Dearne from our head office. You will be handling many aspects of administration within the Operations Team, which will include supplier agreed readings primarily along with other admin duties. You will also provide back up for customer support calls, in the event that it is required. This will all be under the guidance of your team leader and colleagues.
The successful candidate must be competent using Microsoft Excel and data collection. The ideal candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and strong attention to detail. You will understand the importance of providing a quality service, in line with our company values.
- Processing of SARs (supplier agreed reads)
- Processing change of tenancy applications
- Organising meter exchanges
- Read calculations and liaising with the billing team
- Preparing reports for the Ops team leader
- Monthly billing comparison (including identifying billing errors)
- Logging enquiries onto the relevant CRM systems
- Preparing / keeping all reports up to date
- Maintaining company information in line with the general data protection regulations
- Providing administration support services to your colleagues
- Working on small projects provided by your team leader
- Adhering to internal processes and completing actions within company time frames
- Provide back up on customer calls/live chats where required
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate and competent in a variety of software packages including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Numerical literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Work well as part of a small team
- Excellent communication with other team members
- Customer service and administration experience
- Advance user of excel with VLOOKUP knowledge
- An understanding of the energy market
- Team commitment
- Professional, friendly and outgoing personality