Join our awesome team
We’re not joking, our people are awesome, it’s what makes us unique. Our team is just bursting with energy and we hope that you’ve got what it takes to join us.
We work hard because we believe in what we do, we care about our colleagues, our customers and our suppliers and we have an open, honest work ethic.
We want to hear from people with a ‘can do attitude’, those who take pride in their work.
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you
Tell us why you’re contacting Dyce Energy and what makes you the right person for the job role advertised below. Send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
If there’s no vacancies available then don’t panic, send us your CV and we will hold it on file until a job becomes available.
See below the current vacancies available. If there’s no jobs displayed then feel free to send us your CV and we will hold it on file until a one becomes available. To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].
Partner Relationship Manager
To Commence: Immediately
Reporting to: Sales Director
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Head office in Rotherham (national travel expected)
Salary: Basic £28k – £32k OTE £42k
Benefits: Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Life Insurance Plan, Health Care Cash Plan
Holiday Allowance: 25 + Bank Holidays
We are looking for an exceptional individual to support our growth strategy. Reporting to the Sales Director it will be your responsibility to continually strengthen our current partner relationships and drive the growth of our partner network.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering outstanding results and a strategic approach in planning for success. You will undoubtedly be an experienced individual with a passion for delivering excellent service whilst contributing to the company’s business expansion.
The ideal Partner Relationship Manager will have a proven business development and account management track record with excellent communication skills.
• Contribute to the revenue and profit targets by engaging with new and existing partners
• Proactively identify new partners and develop new relationships
• Responsible for onboarding new partners & database management
• Analyse sales data to spot trends and potential opportunities
• Support the sales team with tendering, sales support and customer care
• Regular meetings with partners to identify new opportunities
• Reviewing our pricing strategy on a continual basis
• Supporting in the delivery of the company’s marketing strategy
• Obtain competitor intelligence to support business growth
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly articulate and excellent social skills
• Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office 365 knowledge
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
• Team Player
• Positive attitude
• Experience of managing third party intermediaries
• Experience within the energy sector